I was searching for a friend's blog and found yours and for some strange reason feel compelled to post. I recognized the Cornell Rd. sign...and realized that you were in my area. I live in Portland too. It sounds like God is leading you on an amazing adventure and I just wanted to send up a prayer for your transition both in a new town and for your job. Blessings on both. If you haven't found a church home check out Imago Dei downtown and Solid Rock (check the Friday night 18-28 age event called The Way). Welcome to the PNW!
I'm only a little jealous you are so close to the ocean...as I haven't seen it in over 2 years! We'll have to chat soon...I've been crazy busy, and a little under the weather, but this weekend I should be around. Can't wait to catch up!!!
2 comments:
I was searching for a friend's blog and found yours and for some strange reason feel compelled to post. I recognized the Cornell Rd. sign...and realized that you were in my area. I live in Portland too. It sounds like God is leading you on an amazing adventure and I just wanted to send up a prayer for your transition both in a new town and for your job. Blessings on both. If you haven't found a church home check out Imago Dei downtown and Solid Rock (check the Friday night 18-28 age event called The Way). Welcome to the PNW!
I'm only a little jealous you are so close to the ocean...as I haven't seen it in over 2 years! We'll have to chat soon...I've been crazy busy, and a little under the weather, but this weekend I should be around. Can't wait to catch up!!!
Post a Comment